Sunday 10 October 2010

First ever blog

I (Fran) have jumped on the blogging band waggon. The world is going to be blessed with my thoughts and ideas... good luck to you all.
In reality i'm thinking of making this into more of a film review blog rather than my random thoughts of the day, one, for your sanity, and two because i LOVE film and here is a way for me to rant and rave about it without people frowning at me or telling me that i watch too many films. So what if i watch disney films at 7.00am on a sunday morning, what else am i supposed to do before church?
Anyway,  it's pushing on 10, 0 clock and my bed is calling me... genuinley...
Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Hey Fran! Glad you've joined the bandwagon! Follow me if you like - I don't update loads though >> rebrecker.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete