Thursday 9 June 2011

Goodbye Keele

   I rarely write blogs about my life, because i fear i will drone on and bore everyone, or sound like a whimsical idiot (not that i don't do that sometimes anyway). However the end of three years at university is going to have to be an exception to this rule.

Anyone who knows me, maybe even a little bit, will know that univeristy isn't really for me, and that I haven't had the greatest time here. Actually it's probably been the hardest and sometimes hideous three years of my life. I'm not going to lie to you, but Stoke on Trent really isn't for me (although i do now refer to people as sugar).

I don't want to go all mushy, but there are so many people who have helped me survive. And I genuinley mean survive. It may sound melodramatic, but maybe i am melodramatic, that's just how it is.

University may have been bad, the work may have been hideous, and the environment (not to mention the rain) may have not helped, but to the people who stuck by me regardless, who helped when they didn't have to and loved me despite everything else, well you got me through and I thank God for you.

Don't abandon other people, even when they push you away, even when work seems more important, even when you have issue going on in your own lives. Stick by them, and thank God that you have people to stick by in the first place.

1 comment: