Sunday 10 October 2010

7.30 on a Monday morning

I hate mornings. I hate the fact that i do not have the will power at 6.50 on a monday morning to drag myself out of bed and burn off some fat. Or, in my mind burn fat, in reality it probably just burns off the biscuit that i had before i went to bed. I also hate the fact that i wake up at 6 0 clock and my head will talk, and natter and wonder and worry until my bopdy will respond and get up. Will power. What is that? Because my mind seems to have none.
On a happier note, I am watching Glee. Glee GENUINLEY gives me joy, joy and jealousy at the same time. So jealous that i can't sing all the time. Where is my will power for singing? For singing when i'm miserable, and singing when i'm not. As cheesy as it sounds, singing used to be the thing that revealed a little bit of my soul. And now what is there? My interpretation of Bleak House or writings from Sex Workers? Hmmm I don't think it really fulfills the need.
Well i'm sorry for this early morning rant. I'm gonna go get dressed now, to face the days, and the sociology of conspiracy theories that is soon to follow.
Have a good one

1 comment:

  1. Writing does it for me a little bit, maybe it will for you in time! Oh Fran, I wish I could make you happy, you're such a beautiful person!! Try learning guitar - since I started to (badly) play guitar, I've sung so much more, because I can accompany myself, and something needs to cover up my awful playing! I love you, gimme a call some time soooon!!

    ReplyDelete